CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Growing Up

While I was away in Chicago last weekend Sophia went through a major growing spurt in her feet! I could hardly believe that in the short time I was gone she basically outgrew all of her shoes. It was quite the sight to try and cram her shoes on her feet and see her toes right at the ends.

Later this week we decided it was time for some new shoes. I wish I had a video camera that I could always carry with me, because watching her in the shoe store was the funniest thing ever. She is a total mommy's girl as she just LOVES shoes!! She wanted to try on every single pair.

We finally found two pair of shoes that fit just great and were quite cute too. I am still in awe that they make Nike Shox for little kids! Ha!

Posing in pair #1 of new shoes Nike Shox (yep of course they're pink)

Pair #2 Fancy princess shoes that are silver and pink glitter that light up

1 comments:

the henry's

what size is she wearing now? i need to get logan resized as well. where did you go? i'm trying to find other places than stride rite.