CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy week!


With a long 3 day weekend, we were busy preparing for our back-to-school routine as well as celebrating Hal's 31st birthday.
Friday, we went to San Pedro cafe for dinner with my parents. We had a wonderful time sitting on the patio and enjoying the evening together. We had some amazing pizza for dinner and then chocolate cake with spicy peppers in it for a treat. The cake had quite the kick to it, but was awesome!

Saturday Sophia and I went to the State Fair with Becca. We had a great day enjoying the sights together. I couldn't believe that Sophia lasted for 7 hours that day.

Sunday was Hal's 31st birthday. We spent the day together enjoying the beautiful weather. In the evening my parents and his father came over for dinner. Sitting out on the deck we enjoyed dinner and then opened presents.

Labor Day was spent at the Teddy Bear Park. Sophia had a wonderful time playing at the park and going down the slides. Then we went down by the river and enjoyed a picnic lunch.

Tuesday was my first day back at school. It was such a wonderful day! I'm really enjoying my new students. Yesterday we went to Washington Square in White Bear Lake to celebrate our friend Christy Gutt's 30th birthday. Sophia had a great time sitting in the big booth eating her goldfish.

The rest of the week will be just as busy I'm sure. Until tomorrow!

0 comments: