CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My little gymnast

Sophia has been attending gymnastics since June 14th and she is just loving it. I am amazed at how far she has come in such a short amount of time. They really do "real" gymnastics compared to some of the other places that I see where they just crawl through tunnels and such.

I would love for her to continue gymnastics for a while this fall and will hopefully sign her up for at least 2 of the five sessions offered. We love her teacher Miss Frankie and luckily we would be able to get into the same class with her during the school year that doesn't conflict with dance.

This week there focus was on balance and I got a couple of great shots of her focusing on her skills.

Standing on the high bar balancing without one hand


Trying to stand on the swing and balance

0 comments: