CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And we're off

So the start to the new year was quite the quick one. I can hardly believe that January is almost over. So much has happened since the beginning of the year! Hal and I have both had the opportunity to travel one for work and one for play, Sophia started a new evening of gymnastics, Sophia and I are both trying new foods (we love fish!), and my grandma will turn 90 at the end of the week.

Not only do we have all of these things, but I have taken on yet another project....yes cake pops! I bought a whole bunch of supplies, a book, and some molds. I'm making them for an upcoming baby shower so I want to practice and make them perfect before the big day.

I made a New Years Resolution to try new things and I think that so far I'm off to a good start.

Here are a couple of photos from our brand new year:

My best friend's son was baptized in Chicago


My first cake pop bouquet

0 comments: