CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

First Sleep-Over


So it is true, Sophia's first big girl sleep-over last night was a success!! I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that she wanted another one as soon as possible.

We hired a babysitter last night so we could go out with our friends the Matzas. Well the babysitter came to their house and had a great time with all three kids. They ate dinner, watched a movie, and even had popcorn! After the movie it was time to head off to bed. The babysitter said she could hear the girls whispering for quite some time, so she went up and told them it was time for sleep. Both girls were on the bunk beads so there was no escaping the talking.

She said after a while they both fell right asleep. When we got home we went to check on them and they looked just adorable all snuggled up. I almost got a bit teary. I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating her first birthday in just a few short months she will be four and going off to pre-kindergarten in the fall. It ceases to amaze me how time flies.

This morning she got up at the same time as her friend. They had some breakfast, played, and then she came home. After that she was off to a playdate. What an exciting day!

0 comments: