CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Sophia's First Manicure


On New Years Eve we decided it was time for the girls to get pretty. This involved Sophia and I get manicures together. She had such a wonderful time at the nail salon and all of the people thought she was just about as cute as ever. Ryan's girlfriend Carly even came with us. After we got done, Sophia was left with bubble gum pink nails with silver sparkles on top. She was a pro! When we were leaving she asked me if we could come back again. I told her maybe for her birthday. She said that next time she wanted to get a pedicure and manicure. What a girly girl.

2 comments:

herlittlefeet

I miss that darling little squirt!! Can't believe that she will start kindergarden this year! Love you!!j

The Jensen's

Darling! Next time we are in Minnesota or you are in Utah we should take the girls together. Hailey has never been and I'm sure would love it :)