CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My mommy time


Sophia and I have had some quality time together the past couple of days. I picked her up early yesterday from daycare as she wasn't feeling well. Today she stayed with Grandma Jayne as Hal was out of town and I had a field trip for school. Thanks Grandma Jayne! When I got home today I was eager to see her and spend time with her.

We played toys and read some books. We also checked out the plant as it is now flowering.

Sophia checking out the plant
Tonight we also tried a tiny ponytail in Sophia's hair. It did work, but it is so tiny it makes me giggle!

Here's a headshot of the tiny ponytail

The tiny ponytail

After having a snack, we headed out to run some errands. We went to Target to get some water and then to Trader Joes to get supplies for my girls party on Saturday night. Sophia was as cute as ever saying hi to people. She even made a cute new boyfriend at Trader Joes.

It was getting late, so we came home to read books and have water. Then she was off to bed. Tomorrow we are spending the day together hanging out. I'm hoping she gets better soon. It isn't fun to see your little one sick.

0 comments: