CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Sophia had so much excitement yesterday that she didn't need a huge football game to cause a ruckus!

Yesterday we spent the day together shopping at Albertville Outlet Mall. Sophia had so much fun running around and looking at the clothes. She loved riding in her stroller. She also loved all of the deals mommy got on clothes for her!! Becca was a great entertainer and Sophia was thrilled to spend time with her.

After shopping, we headed home and I put Sophia down for a nap. I thought for sure she would go down as she didn't sleep at all in the car and was rubbing her eyes like crazy. She cried when I put her down which always kills me! Then I went downstairs and read the newspaper. Much to my dismay while reading, I heard a huge thump come from the monitor and crying.

I ran upstairs so fast I almost fell up the stairs. I knew what had happened......Sophia managed to get out of her crib! We knew that this day would come, but I was hoping it wouldn't come so quickly. Lucky for me, she was totally fine.

After some calming and an m&m, Sophia and I went out for dinner with Becca and her Auntie Sarah at Panera. Sophia made a new friend while at dinner.

Here are some cute pictures of the girls dinner:

Sophia with Becca

Sophia with Auntie Sarah

All of the girls together

Tonight I am excited to have a relaxing night at home with Hal. I missed him with all of the antics yesterday!

Hopefully this isn't an indication of how this week is going to come!

0 comments: