CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm a big girl now!

This morning Sophia informed she was a big girl and could do the steps all by herself. Normally we always hold her hand, but this morning she insisted she could do it by herself. She did a great job going down on her own and of course "hopping" off of the last step.

I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast! It seems like just yesterday she climbed up the steps by herself in our old house and Hal and I could hardly believe our eyes.

On Monday night at dance, she got to be Miss Mary's helper by putting all of the bags away and the shakers. She did such a wonderful job that Miss Mary even told her she could help again next week. It's quite funny to see her taking on these "big kid" jobs without even being asked.

To commemorate a "big girl" moment we took a picture this morning. Next month right around Thanksgiving she will be two and a half. Sophia also wanted me to take a picture of her new shoes to show them off. She calls them her "big kid" shoes.

My little "big" girl


New "big girl" shoes

0 comments: