CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sophia's new Halloween shirt


Today I finished making Sophia's new Halloween shirt. I just adore how it turned out! I'm really starting to love making clothes. Kind of a new little hobby I guess.

To celebrate the fact that it is now October, we took out all of the Halloween decorations this morning and started gearing up for one of my most favorite times in the year. Sophia found her trick-or-treat bag and an old princess wand of mine so all morning long she was "trick-or-treating" around the house. It was quite funny how she wanted to do nothing but this activity.

Despite the fact that she has a cold and got only a couple of hours of sleep last night, she was quite the happy little girl today. We stayed around the house this morning and I got my eyebrows waxed. After coming home, Hal left for the day and Sophia and I headed over to the Y so I could get a workout in and watch the Gopher football game. When I was finished, we went over to Central Park to check out what all of the commotion was from outside.

Turns out there was a wedding. Sophia desperately wanted to see the bride and once she found her she proceeded to say "Happy Wedding" to her. Well, this melted the bride's heart and she said that Sophia was just adorable.

We went into the library and got some new books and new music. Then came home for some lunch and books. Sophia is up taking a nap now and I'm not sure what we will do the rest of the day.

Love the relaxing weekend!

0 comments: