CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sophia's fresh start to 2010


To start off the new year on the right foot, Sophia had a friend over to celebrate new years eve. The girls had a great time playing with each other and watching movies while the parents enjoyed the time chatting together. We had a great 9 o'clock new years celebration together and then they went home.

Saturday, we went bowling together as a family. We had never been bowling with Sophia before, but she just loved it! She did such a wonderful job. What a fun place too! We went to Pinz in Oakdale. I couldn't believe how much there was to do for all ages. We got to bowl in the VIP room and so there was only one other lane besides us. Sophia did so well bowling she even beat my mom! My mom vows to get bumpers next time too. After bowling we went out to lunch. Last night Hal and I had date night. It was so fun to have a night together.


I am not looking forward to getting back into the routine, but know that soon enough it will be time for vacation! I just hope that time comes quicker than anticipated.

0 comments: