CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yet another Christmas

Last night we had yet another Christmas with my immediate family. We are so fortunate to have my brother home with us from AZ for a whole week! Hal, Sophia, and I made the 5 mile journey over to my parents house last night. First we exchanged stockings which was quite a bit of fun. The limit is $20 and you get a whole bunch of little things. Then we ate appetizers. There was so much food!

After eating, we opened presents. What a wonderful family we have! We all got such wonderful gifts. Sophia got a ton of new doll things and a new dolly which she was thrilled about. By the time we got done opening presents, it was 9 o'clock and time to head home. We got home and unpacked all of the gifts and then everyone including myself went off to bed!

Today we went to the MOA to shop and go on the rides. It was really fun to watch Sophia with her uncle taking him on the ride like she was an old pro. It was also fun to watch Ryan with her because he is quite a bit bigger than she is. Tonight I have to work at the Y and Sophia is off to play with Uncle Ryan over at Papa and Nana's house. I can hardly believe that tomorrow is New Years Eve!!

Here are some of the pictures from our Christmas:

0 comments: