CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Macy's Christmas Display


Today Sophia and I got up early to head out to Minneapolis to see the Macy's Christmas Display. Hal and I took her to see it last year and we had such a good time. This year was quite different. Sophia was in awe the whole time we were there and wanted to go through a second time. Yes, I did take her through a second time. It was pretty funny! I think her favorite part was the cookie at the end. She tells me her favorite part was the singing Christmas trees. She also loved the puppy in the mail from Santa.

At the very end I asked Sophia if she wanted to go see Santa. The Santa was just wonderful and I think I got one of the best pictures ever with Santa!! Proof below:

Tomorrow we will be cooking and getting ready to host Christmas Eve for my dad's side of the family. Should be a great time with 13 adults and 5 kids!! Then we head to church in the afternoon. The celebration will start shortly after. Happy Holidays!

0 comments: