CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

New Teeth and Dry Nights

This morning marks 6 nights out of 7 that Sophia has been dry in the morning. I hope that this signals the bitter end of potty training for us. She has been completely dry during the day since forever, but the night thing hadn't kicked in for her yet. She is completely thrilled to wear her "big girl panties" to bed tonight as a celebration of her dry nights!

Also this morning as I was brushing her teeth I noticed two new teeth coming in. They are just barely popping through, but I am guessing that these are called her two-year molars. Funny how they have that name considering she is much closer to three than two.

Lots of successes this week. My little girl is growing up!

0 comments: