CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Changing times


It has been so nice having the sun shining and as the weather gets warmer, we spend most of out time outside. Recently I lost my teaching job at the Tesseract School in Eagan, MN. It was quite a shock to be working one day and not the next. This is my second week off and it still feels very awkward. I am looking for a new teaching job, but they are very hard to come by.

Along with me losing my job, we decided it best to have Sophia at home with me not going to daycare. It was so hard to say good-bye and we truly feel blessed to have had the opportunity to be at Corey's house. Sophia will go back in the fall if I can find a job.

We have been having quite a bit of fun at home. Sophia and I have been doing several art projects, going to the park, applying for jobs, cleaning the house, and much more. She is such a trooper!

Yesterday we made a caterpillar to celebrate spring and the sunny weather. She did such a great job painting it with water colors and glitter paint.

On another note, we have been practicing writing her name and she has the S and O down. Now if we could just get that tricky P next.

0 comments: