CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday


We had a wonderful weekend with all of the festivities, but Easter Sunday couldn't have been more amazing. We got up and let Sophia go find her basket on the front step. She was thrilled that the bunny ate most of the carrots she left.

She played with her basket goodies for a bit and then we headed out to church. The service was wonderful and the music was excellent! After church we had my parents over for brunch. It was so good, and I could hardly stop eating.

We were so happy to have my parents back home in MN. Sophia was thrilled to see Papa and Nana too. As evidence from the photo above!

Sophia loved finding all of the eggs in the yard, but loved the treats even more. We barely came inside and she had cracked one of the eggs open and indulged in a little melty chocolate candy.


My parents left for the afternoon and we played a bit outside with Sophia. Then she went down for a nap and I cleaned up after our brunch. I also took the decorations down. I felt a little guilty considering it was still Easter and here I was taking down the decorations before the day was over, but I needed to clean.

That night we went to the park and it felt a little like summer. I commented on this and Hal agreed. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful end to a fun-filled weekend!

0 comments: