CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cookie Monsters


Today Sophia had a playdate with her friend Peyton. They had a wonderful time making cookies and playing Barbies. What a great friend she is!

This week seems to be flying by. It is amazing how quickly the time goes now that I am a stay at home mommy. Sophia and I have such a great time together. I love being able to do such fun things for her, and the fact that they are free is even better.

Tomorrow we will go to Story Hour at the library in Woodbury. Sophia enjoys hearing the books and checking out new ones. We try to get to the library at least once a week. It is amazing how long she will sit and listen to books.

I can hardly believe that a week from Saturday my little girl will be 3! Oh the time goes by so quick.

0 comments: