CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

What a wonderful Mother's Day it has been! We started off the day by getting together with my mom and walking the Race for the Cure. It is our tradition to walk every year together. With met up with our group of friends and we were off.

It always amazes me at how much the walk/run grow each year. I can hardly believe that my mom has almost made it to her 10 year mark as a survivor! What a blessing and a tragedy that experience was. It sure does make you realize that you're very lucky.

I am so incredibly blessed to be a mother and have such a wonderful relationship with my mother. I couldn't ask for more!

Sophia was quite the trooper during the walk. My mom figured that we walked seven miles by the time all was said and done.

Our group

After getting home from the walk, we took Sophia to the park. We played for a while and tried to soak up the sun! It is so beautiful outside it was hard for me to come in. We played soccer and did some chalk on the driveway. Sophia went down for a nap and Hal and I enjoyed some quality time together outside in the lounge chairs reading the newspaper.

Tonight we are going to have a pizza picnic and watch a movie. Oh and how I could forget the stop from the ice cream man! What a wonderful day.

On another positive note, I have an interview tomorrow so wish me luck!

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comments:

Livlife

KJ!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Good luck on the interview tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you.

Where's it at? Or is that bad luck?