CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Sophia's newest stats

Today Sophia had her three year appointment. When I called they told me no vaccinations. Yippee!!

Little did I know that they do not communicate well, and I was told wrong. Sophia had a great time at her "big girl" appointment. This was the first time she had her eyes checked, her height measured, and her hearing checked. She did wonderful on all of them. She got everything correct on the two screenings and I was shocked at her height.

People have commented lately on how tall she is. Well contrary to belief she is actually quite small. Here are her latest stats:

Height 34 inches tall which puts her at the 10th percentile
Weight 28 pounds which puts her at the 25th percentile

After we saw Dr. Strong and she did some showing off, in came the nurse with the shot. Little did I know that my big girl would be such a trooper. She didn't even cry at all!! I was completely shocked. She was grinning ear to ear walking down the hall back to the lobby about how she "was a rock star". It was pretty cute.

We spent the rest of the morning/afternoon getting my classroom set up. Oh there is so much to do still, but I feel a bit better now getting the room organized. Tomorrow I'm off to have lunch with my college roommates two of which I haven't seen since graduation.

0 comments: