CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Growing Up


In the past couple of months I have had several friends who have had babies. It was like a baby fever from June all the way until now. I was having a hard time keeping track of all of them. Each child that was born was a new little blessing. With each blessing, I started getting more reminiscent of the days when Sophia was just that small.

Now it seems as though my little girl is growing up right before my eyes. Sometimes I daydream about where her life will lead her. Will she go to college? Will she be teacher? These days it seems at though our hectic schedule makes me more thankful for the time that I have with my little girl. I love watching all of her new accomplishments. I will still always be able to remember though when I held her in my arms for the very first time.

I am eager to see what the upcoming months will bring, but I will continue to not wish my time away and soak in as much as I possibly can.

0 comments: