CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

I love a routine!


What a busy first week back to school. Sophia was back to Corey's and I was back to work. Tuesday I didn't have kids, but an open house that lasted for an hour. It went well and I was eager to start the day on Wednesday.

Sophia woke up ready to go on Wednesday and was thrilled to see all of her old friends at Corey's house. She colored, went to the park, and had a great nap. Thursday was just the same as Wednesday. It was a busy day at school and Sophia enjoyed being at Corey's again.

Thursday night I came home to a beautiful vase of roses to celebrate my completion of my first week back to school. What a wonderful husband I have!


Tonight Sophia and I hit the gym after work/Corey's house and had a great time. Then we came home for dinner and Hal made Sophia a special ice cream sundae with sprinkles, hot fudge, and a Girl Scout cookie to top if off. This was to celebrate Sophia doing a great job on her first week back to Corey's house. Poor kid already has her first cold. Hopefully it will clear up quickly!


This weekend we are going to get some grocery shopping done, go out for Hal's birthday dinner, and relax. I love being back to a normal routine.

0 comments: