CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Relaxing Thanksgiving

Today has been the most relaxing day considering it is Thanksgiving. Since my family and Hal's family are both out of town, we had Thanksgiving early at the end of October. It was really fun to celebrate early and have this day to ourselves.

We both got to workout this morning and then watched the Macy's parade with Sophia. I thought she would be really in to watching it, but she didn't seem to care much. While we watched the parade I made homemade cinnamon rolls from scratch. I was awfully impressed with myself! This was my first attempt ever and they turned out fantastic.

The rest of the day has been spent playing games, watching movies, and putting up the Christmas tree and decorations. We have had a non-traditional dinner of pizza fries for lunch and buffalo chicken dip for dinner.

The sights and sounds of Christmas are all around, yet today is supposed to be a day filled with turkeys!

I'm off in the morning with Sophia to hit the Black Friday sales. Can't wait to see what we find.......

0 comments: