CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Four already??!!


Dear Sophia,
I can hardly believe that you are four years old today. You are growing and changing each and every day. I take my eyes off of you for just a second and you are already doing something new.

You have truly shown me that being a mother and a parent is the most amazing job anyone can have. I love the way you snuggle with me and hold your blankey close to my face. I love the way you giggle when we tickle you. Your smile and laughter can light up a room.

Some day I think you might be a doctor. You are incredibly caring and are so genuinely concerned when people or animals get hurt. I want you to reach for whatever dream you have and don't stop until you get there.

I love you very much and am looking forward to watching you grow into a beautiful young woman. Thank you for giving me the most special gift possible.

Love, Mommy

0 comments: