CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Despite the yucky weather this weekend, we have truly enjoyed this holiday. Friday night, we had family movie night due to the rain. We were supposed to be attending our neighborhood movie night, but it was cancelled.

Saturday, I got up and finished my last long run. Then we spent the rest of the day outside. Around 4 our friends the Barretts came over for a bbq. Sophia just adored playing with Bryce. Bryce loved all of the toys. It was so nice to spend time with my best friend and have our families together.


The kids had a great time playing in Sophia's new tunnel tent that she got from her birthday. Sophia would crawl through and then Bryce would follow.


After a ton of fun, it was time for the Barretts to head home. Sophia went up to bed and then we started playing Yahtzee. We knew Sophia wasn't very tired, so we decided to get her up and let her stay up late. She helped roll the dice for Yahtzee.

Then we went out to a bonfire with our neighbors. Hathaway and Delaney played so nicely with Sophia.

Yesterday we spent the day running errands. Then Sophia went to her Papa and Nanas. Hal mowed the lawn and I went on a run. I also got my flower planted. Then it was date night. We went out for Mexican and came home to watch the movie Country Strong. After that it was off to bed.

Today we are headed out to the MOA for some more adventures. After the mall we are going over to my parents for dinner.

Only a couple more days left of school. I can hardly wait!