CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Half way there

I can hardly believe that I am already half done with this pregnancy. The time has just flown by. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with actually being home quite a bit with summer. I remember it not going by fast enough to meet Sophia when she was born. Now I am just trying to savor each day of this pregnancy. This baby has been quite the kicker lately. It's funny though as every time I make Hal or Sophia rush over to feel the baby kick, the little stinker stops. The baby has been much more active though this week. Maybe this child knows that it is also half way done and ready to meet the family! We are pretty much prepped and ready to go for this baby. It's nice not rushing around trying to buy stuff that we need. I'm sure we will need to do a Target run a couple of days after, but for right now we really have all of the essentials. I'm starting to worry though about the little things like my first born. I want her to be as happy as possible with this new transition. I'm also worrying about starting school again and how hard it will be on my body. We have been sleeping in quite a bit and the reality will kick back in, in just a few short days. For now, I will savor my last weekend of sleeping in and the freedom to do what I want with Sophia!

0 comments: