CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer is flying by......

I can hardly believe the summer has flown by so quickly. It feels like just yesterday we spent the week at VBS and then we were off to Dan and Jenny's cabin for the weekend. I can't complain at all. This summer has been a great one! This is however the last summer of being a family of three. Next summer will be a complete change. We will be back to the two nap house. I keep asking my friends with young babies how long they sleep and I still can't get over it. We have been doing quite a bit of biking together as a family so next summer it will just be with one more small person. Until then, we have a couple of big events coming up to get us through the rest of the summer. Most of you who know me understand that my life isn't complete without the great Minnesota get-together. Yes, I am talking about the State Fair. We have already set the dates and we will attend for the first time a week from today. This year will be completely different.....no rides and eating gluten free. I'm sure that I will get by just fine! How can you not have fun at the fair??!! We are also planning on going to Como Zoo and the American Girl Cafe all before we head back to school. I think once I get my Cup and Cone malt or shake I will also feel like I can head back to school knowing that Sophia and I have accomplished everything on our list of summer to-dos. Tonight is date night and I am looking forward to a night out with my wonderful husband. The weather is cool and it will be a great night to sit outside and have a non-alcoholic drink. Here's to Friday!

0 comments: