CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And a baby makes three


Last weekend I hosted a baby shower for my very best friend in the entire world Becca. It was such a beautiful day despite the heat. The sun was shining and it was so much fun to celebrate and recognize this wonderful person.


We had a great time playing games and eating amazing food. Of course my favorite were the cupcakes we had from Cupcake in Minneapolis. It is my newest obsession! My goal just might be to try as many different cupcakes as I can.


After eating, she opened her presents and then the guests left with some beautiful vases that were tinted blue with white hydrangea in them. Can you tell my theme was blue and white? Yes....she is having a boy!

As I look back on my baby shower, it was also such an amazing experience I can only hope that I gave her the same.

Congratulations Becca, Dan, and Baby B! We can't wait to meet you!!

0 comments: