CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Busy, busy, week/weekend

Today was the start to our very busy week and weekend to come. We got up bright and early and headed to the MN State Fair. It is my most favorite place in the entire world. We started our day with me running my fastest
5K I have ever done. Less than nine minute miles!

While I ran the race, Sophia and Hal toured the fair for a bit. After I got done with the race we went exploring. Our favorites today were the: Miracle of Birth Barn, the Kidway Rides, the food, and the Creative Arts building.

My scrapbook pages unfortunately didn't win a prize this year, but I'm ok with that. Now next year I will try harder and get that first place prize.

Here are a couple of pictures from the day. We still have two more trips to the fair this week.

Cookies with Daddy

Petting a baby duck

On the bee ride with Mommy

Tomorrow I start my first official day of work. I am very excited! This will be a busy week for us as well with Hal's sister, her husband, and their kids staying with us. We are celebrating Hal's birthday tomorrow evening with the whole family.

Tuesday the boys and Hailey my niece are going to the Twins Game. I'm sure they will have a great time. Wednesday I have to work and Thursday Hal leaves for Kansas City. I'm sure we will have several updates from the week. Until then........

0 comments: