CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Finger Painting Friday









Tonight Sophia had her first finger painting experience. She really enjoyed examining the paints before I opened them for her. Then once it was time to pick a color to start with she seemed to be interested in the green.
She was a bit tentative when I opened it up and she first put her fingers in. She wasn't quite sure just what exactly she had gotten herself into.

Here is Sophia looking quite serious while working on her first masterpiece.

After she painted with the green for quite a while, we decided to pick red as the next color to use. She enjoyed using the red just as much as the green.









When we finished up with the red, it was time to get cleaned up. Sophia had great fun and I loved that the paint was washable and cleaned up very easily! Who knew that a cheap finger painting kit would be such a great one!

"What should I paint next?"

When we finished cleaning up, Sophia read some books with Papa (my dad). She really loves her books.







Tomorrow I am sure will be another busy day with more new adventures.

0 comments: