CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Naked Morning

Sophia and I got to sleep in this morning as I had conferences at school. I got up early and went to the Y and was back just in time for her to get up. She decided that she didn't want her pjs on after she got up, so we had a naked morning.

She was so excited to run around in her diaper and eat breakfast with no pjs. While she ate breakfast, she thought she should have some sunglasses too. Take a look at the movie star in the making.....

We played toys for quite some time and then it was into the kitchen to play letters, again with no pjs.


Finally, it was time for us to begin the day and Sophia had to put some clothes on to go to Corey's house. She had a great day at Corey's and then Hal went to pick her up. I had conferences late into the evening, so while I was gone Sophia and daddy went on a huge walk. Hal took her to the park at Red Rock Elementary. She loves going on walks and enjoys the slide just as much.

When I got home, she greeted me at the door and then we were off and running. We read some books and played toys before bed. Tomorrow is my last day of conferences. When I get done Sophia and I are a single pair. Hal is off to his fantasy football draft. Hopefully he will get some good guys. We might experiment tomorrow night with finger painting! Stay tuned.

0 comments: