CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Half way through the week

We have made it half way through our busy week. Sophia has been doing great with the transition back to Corey's. Yesterday she took a huge nap! I think all of the excitement finally caught up with her. She also had her favorite meal of meatballs and spaghetti. We went to the park last night and went down the slide several times. She loved going down on her tummy and giggled over and over again as she went down.


Today was another busy day. After I got done with school, I picked Sophia up and rushed home. Then Sophia and Hal had dinner and it was off to the Y for me. I had several people in my class tonight which was really fun! When I got home, Sophia and Hal had gone to Target. After they got back, she was off on a mission to explore. Tonight her favorite place was my gym bag.


She carried my gym lock and some lotion around for quite some time. Then she took a bath and it was off to bed.

Sophia and I are excited as we get to sleep in tomorrow. I have conferences tomorrow at school until late, so I get to go in a bit later. I am excited to have breakfast with her and spend some mommy time too!

I know that she will be excited to be at home with all of us this weekend. Happy Wednesday!

0 comments: