CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ice cream man and a run

Today was a busy day! Sophia, Hal, and my parents came down to cheer me on as I ran my very first half-marathon today in Minneapolis. The run went awesome and I'm so lucky to have my cheering squad.

My fans!

After the race we came home and read the newspaper. Then we all had lunch together. We finished up lunch and then Sophia and I went to the park. We played for a while on the playground and in the sandbox. Sophia got to use her new sand toys which she was thrilled about. Then it was time to head home for a nap.

Sophia napped and I cleaned up around the house to get ready for the day tomorrow. Hal had gone out with his friends and then came home with pizza for dinner. While we were finishing up dinner, the ice cream truck came by. We both agreed it was time for Sophia to experience the ice cream man tonight for the first time.

Sophia eating her watermelon ice cream cup

It was pretty cute how excited she was to get inside and eat it. This week will be a busy week for the family. It's my last week of school, Sophia's last week at Corey's for the summer, and we have several extra events going on each night this week.

Happy Summer (5 days and counting)

0 comments: