CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dancing Queen vs. the Icee


I'm not sure what Sophia loved more about my school bbq yesterday....dancing or her very first icee. I know.....lots of first so far to start the week that include sugar. I feel it is her right as my child to earn my sweet tooth too!

We played lots yesterday and Sophia had such a great time hanging with Laney one of the girls from school. Laney took her all over and was such a wonderful role model. I'm quite sad that their family is moving to Atlanta. Laney, her older sister Kaley and her older brother Casey, have been a huge part of my life since being at Tesseract. The girls have gifted her several things and Casey even brought back some shoes for her from China. Their family is a blessing!

Here are a couple of cute pictures from yesterday:

Sophia hanging with the girls


Dance party with the big kids


Sophia and the icee

0 comments: