CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sophia's first dance class


Tonight we went to Sophia's first ever dance class. I took dance for several years at Larkin so deep down in my hear I hope she likes it as much as I did. If not, I will not be heart broken at all, but maybe a little sad.

She just loved getting into her dance outfit and posing for pictures before we left.

Here she is in her pretty purple dance outfit

They did several fun dances with beanie babies, tambourines, and maracas. Sophia loved every second of it. They also did the freeze dance with scarves which she loved.

I think her favorite part of the night was crawling through the tunnel and doing somersaults.

Hanging out waiting for her directions on the dance

She was so thrilled at the end of class to get an Ariel stamp on her hand. She had a great time dancing with her friend Peyton and is already talking about going back.

0 comments: