CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sophia's first library card

This morning we started off the day by having breakfast and then heading to the Y. I got 6 miles in. Then I got Sophia from kidstuff and we went swimming. It was really fun. I could hardly believe that we spent over an hour in the pool. Sophia is getting more daring each time we go in. When she jumps in she will go completely under. Sometimes though she forgets to hold her breath I think. One time she got a little water up the nose. She looked up at me and then I smiled at her. It made it all better.

After swimming, we headed over the library. We colored pictures and Sophia got her very own library card.

Here she is with all of the books that she checked out

We had a wonderful time reading books and hanging out at the library. Then we came home to have some lunch. After lunch we went on a walk and played with the neighbor girls Hathaway and Delaney.

Now that Sophia is napping, we have a little time to both relax. I know that we both wore each other out this morning. We will see what the plan is for tonight. Hal is out of town so it's just the girls!

0 comments: