CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Puppet Wagon

Today we had a playdate with Sophia's friend Petyon and her mommy Rana. We had a great time at the park watching the puppet wagon. The girls just loved it and can barely wait to go again. Stupid 4th of July ruins next week, but hopefully again soon. Here are the girls enjoying the show and the puppets after the show:

The girls watching the show

Playing with the puppets after the show

We went to the park for a bit and then it started to rain so we all headed back to our house. The girls played while Rana and I chatted. Then we all played several games of hide-and-go-seek together and Duck, Duck, Gray, Duck. The girls had a fantastic time playing and Rana and I had a great time chatting like always.

Rana and Peyton headed out and Sophia and I had the rest of the day to play toys and hang out at home. We played outside and colored with chalk and also played golf.

After nap, we went outside to take a picture with the flowers.



Then Sophia went to my parents while I went to the Y for a workout and to teach my class. We came home and got ready for bed and then it was off to bed for Sophia.

Tomorrow we are headed to the Y to meet up with our friend Lesley and her son Luke. Tomorrow evening we are going to our first time of Market Fest for the season. Should be a great time.

I leave you with this funny picture of my little wild child after bath!

0 comments: