CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Playdate and Painting

Last night Sophia had yet another play date with her friends Peyton and Gavin. This week we went to a place in Woodbury called Color Me Mine. For those of you who know or have been to Paint Your Plate, it is the exact same thing.

All of the kids had a wonderful time painting. Sophia really didn't want to leave. Gavin made a car, Peyton made a flower jewelry box, and Sophia pick a butterfly jewelry box. For those of you who know my daughter very well, everything in her world is blue. So she picked to paint the inside of the butterfly yellow and the top of it is a light blue and dark blue. I hope that it turns out cute.

Here are a couple of pictures from last night:

Gavin posing with his paint project

Adorable little Peyton getting ready to paint

Sophia painting the inside of her jewelry box

After painting we headed home for books and milk. I had a great run this morning...5.5 miles. This morning Sophia was happy as a lark like normal. She was eager to go play with her friends at Corey's house. I will be glad when the day is done today. I'm taking my kids outside to play tag this afternoon because it looks gorgeous outside. They love it because I like to be "it" so I can chase them and get some energy burned off.

Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Sarah Wickman

That looks super fun. Can't wait to see how the blue butterfly turns out!