CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

That's not Ariel it is Wendy


Last night Sophia and I met the my two friends Becca and Michelle for dinner at Chilis. On the way driving down White Bear Avenue, we stopped at the stoplight in front of Wendy's restaurant.

Sophia got all excited and said in her cute little voice, "Mommy look it." I asked her what she wanted me to look at and she said, "Mommy look it it's Ariel." I asked her where she was seeing Ariel as she can always spot anything and sometime I have no clue where she sees it. Then she pointed to the Wendy's sign and said, "right there." It was the cutest thing ever!

I had to explain to her that this girl's name was Wendy not Ariel and she was a tad bit confused. I love the connection she is making with the fact that it is a girl with red hair. Super funny kid moment!

0 comments: