CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dry girl and dancing shoes

Two new exciting facts in Sophia's life:

1. Yesterday she was officially signed up and will be taking dance classes this summer. For those of you who see her regularly, you know she absolutely loves to dance and twirl around. She is quite thrilled and I am equally excited. I can't wait to see her in a baby tutu/leotard and baby ballet shoes!

2. Sophia woke up completely dry this morning. I think we have hit a major milestone in our potty training. I'm hoping she can do it again tomorrow!

Tonight we are taking my grandma and her sister out for dinner so that should be quite fun. They just love seeing Sophia. My parents come home tomorrow from Mexico and Sophia is thrilled to see her Papa and Nana. We missed you daddy and mommy! Welcome back to wintery MN.

0 comments: