CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sophia's 2 year pictures

Yesterday Sophia had her pictures taken to celebrate turning 2. We had the most amazing photographer come right to our house. She spent the majority of the morning hanging out and taking photos. I loved the way she made Sophia feel comfortable. This was probably the most amazing experience that I have had with Sophia getting her pictures taken. I could hardly believe when she e-mailed me on Saturday night just hours after leaving our house to show me the pictures she had posted on her blog. Now it's my turn to share them with you:

www.andrealarsonphotography.blogspot.com

If you need an absolutely amazing photographer, I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Andrea for making this such a special time for Sophia. I can't wait until we see the proofs!

1 comments:

dreadesign

Thanks for the nice comments. You have a beautiful daughter. She makes my job easy! I will be in contact with you when the proofs go live. Have a great week!