CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sophia and the bunny

On Saturday, we took Sophia to an Easter party at the mall and to see the bunny. I had been prepping her all week about how to smile and such. When it was our turn she was fine until......I placed her next to the bunny. See example A below:


After I picked her up she was all smiles and waving to the bunny. My favorite quote of the day is, "Bye-Bye Mr. Bunny!" So needless to say, my cute pictures are quite funny instead!

Then we went what I felt like was trick-or-treating to all of the different stores gathering treats. Sophia loved this part!


She also got to make some fun Easter crafts and get a flower balloon!




All in all, the day was quite fun!!

Yesterday we went to a going away dinner for my best friend's husband who will deploy next month. We are very sad to have him leave and are praying for his safe return home! This also means that I will have tons of best friend Becca time!!

The gang after dinner at Sunsets

After dinner we came home and crashed! I was quite tired from going out on Saturday night and waking up to an early riser at ten to seven on Sunday morning! Why oh why don't kids sleep in when you want them to??!!

Tonight we're having Hal's parents over for chili and to color Easter eggs. More pictures coming your way!

0 comments: