CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rain, rain, go away

Today it was a rainy day. I actually didn't mind it which is a switch. Normally I hate rainy days, but today was a great day to hang outside and spend some time playing.

This morning Sophia and I read tons of books. Hal was packing and getting ready to leave. I did one last load of laundry for the week and he got all of his things together. After reading books, Sophia decided we would have a race with the cars which was really fun. Her car had the bunnies in it and mine had the baby in it. We had such a good time pushing them and racing upstairs.

Then we took out the new play dough she got for Easter. Also notice in the pictures she finally has just enough hair for a hair clippie.

New Play Dough from the Easter Bunny

Cute hair cippie

Tonight I'm sure Sophia will have a bath and we will get ready for the week. We miss you already daddy!

0 comments: