CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Girls Day In Stillwater


This morning we went to breakfast with my mom at Fresh Fields in Stillwater. It is this wonderful bakery and we loved our breakfast! After eating we went downtown and looked at all of the shops and walked down by the river. Sophia loved picking items up in the stores and saying, "Oh this is cute!" It is quite hilarious to hear how she talks like such a grown-up.

When we got home Sophia wasn't too tired to my surprise, but we did find a surprise....daddy came home sick. We're hoping he will start feeling better soon.

Tonight we went to the Y and Sophia put on this Mickey Mouse Costume. It was about the cutest thing ever. Luckily the Y let us use the camera so I could get a picture of her. I will post it as soon as it gets sent to me.

We're off to Archivers in a bit so that I can get supplies to make baby shower invites for a shower that I'm throwing for a girlfriend from school. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Tomorrow we're headed to the Puppet Wagon and a picnic with Corey and Sophia's daycare friends. I'm sure it will be a blast.

0 comments: