CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Productive Day

Sophia and I slept until 9 today and I wasn't sure if it would be a very productive day. To my surprise, I was fooled! We got up and ate breakfast. Then we played toys for a while before heading to the gym. I got a 7 mile run in. After the gym, we went to the grocery and got a couple of things to tide us over.

Then we came home to have lunch and make cookies. After Sophia went down for a nap, I cleaned up dishes, baked the cookies (4 dozen), and got the mail. It was a great relaxing nap time for me.

When she woke up, we played PlayDough and Sophia had dinner. Then we went to Best Buy and Target. After all of the errands today, we were both worn out.

Watching a movie tonight was a great way to end the day. I'm off to read now. Tomorrow Hal comes home, but will be gone some of the week so it will be nice to see him at least for a little bit.

0 comments: