CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A fort in my family room

Last night Hal and Sophia built a fort together in the family room. Hal said they had a great time playing in it, even though it got quite warm inside. Sophia really enjoyed bringing all of her stuffed animals and baby dolls in and out of the fort.

When I got home from the Y I got to play in the fort too. It was quite creative!

Here are a couple of pictures from the fort:

Sophia inside of the fort


Sophia and I hanging in the fort

Tonight we have some errands to run before heading home. Tomorrow night I think we will go swimming at the Y. Should be fun! The weekend is approaching and we have lots of things going on. I'm sure we will have more fun to come.

0 comments: