CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Tarzan

This morning I went to wake Sophia up like usual. When I walked in she was sleeping on her tummy with her hands and feet tucked underneath her. Then she stretched her arms out and I noticed the funniest thing.......Sophia manage to get one arm free from her jammies. Keep in mind they were still completely zipped up and buttoned and the rest of her body was in her jammies. She just had her one arm sticking out. So I called her Tarzan and she thought it was just super funny. We left her Tarzan jammies and headed over to the potty. While she was sitting I always ask her if she slept well and what she dreamt about. Normally she doesn't respond to the dream question, but this morning she told me she dreamt about Papa and that they played Chase. It was quite cute!