CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Go Gophers!


Last night Sophia went to Papa and Nana's house to spend the night and Hal and I went to the Gopher Hockey game. They won 6-2 so of course it was a really fun game!

Today we saw Grandma Jayne off back to Utah. We spent some time with her this morning and then headed home. Sophia again didn't take a nap today. Both Hal and I were hoping she really would, but no such luck. While she was supposed to be napping, I went running and Hal played with her.

Tonight Hal went to the Gopher game again with Matt. While he was at the game, Sophia and I hung out at home due to the bad weather. We did however make a really fun art project. Sophia made her very own cotton ball snowman. Here are some pictures from our creation tonight.

Sophia putting the cotton on the snowman

Sophia pulling the cotton apart

Tomorrow we will be hopefully watching the Vikes game and getting ready to head back to reality. I'm quite sad that this break has come to an end. What a lucky mommy I am to have been able to spend two full weeks with my daughter and one week with my hubby!

0 comments: