CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Great Grandma's 88th Birthday


Last night we had a family dinner to celebrate my grandmother's 88th birthday. Sophia was thrilled to see Great Grandma Erma and was very careful of her arm. My grandmother fell last week and fractured her arm in over 5 places. We're hoping she will get a cast on today instead of having to have surgery on it.

Erma and her sister Lillian came over for dinner and enjoyed every minute of Sophia. Of course Sophia showed off as much as possible. Then after dinner she helped Grandma Erma open her birthday card. Her actual birthday is today!


All in all, it was a great evening spent with family! Today is of course a busy day. Sophia will hang out with Hal until I get home from the Y tonight. It is my last night before the new launch on Saturday of my class. I will miss this track.

Is it almost Friday yet?

0 comments: