CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The horses that go up and down

Yesterday we had such a busy day. I got up at 6 to go and work out. Then I quickly came home and took a shower before heading to the Bodyflow launch (the class I teach) at the Y. We had almost 35 people in class!! It went well, but I'm glad it's done. Then off I rushed again to my friend Emily's baby shower.

We're thrilled that Sophia will have another playmate, but we will have to schedule playdates in advance as they live in Iowa.

My friend Emily due April 6th

Then I went to pick Sophia up at my parents house. We decided since it was too cold outside for the Winter Carnival parade that we would go to the mall. So we headed out to Maplewood Mall to take Sophia on the carousel. She wanted to go on the "horsies that go up and down". It was so cute how excited she got when we approached it. She wanted to get on right away. I gave her a choice of ponies and she picked this beautiful white one. Here are a couple of pictures from her adventure:

Sophia and Mommy getting on the horse

Getting ready to ride

After the mall we went to Target and Sams Club and had a low key night. Today my college roommate is coming over for lunch. Then we are off to a farewell dinner for my parents before they leave to go to Florida for a month. We will miss you Papa and Nana.

0 comments: