CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Girls Lunch

Yesterday Sophia and I had lunch with my college roommate Alyssa and her daughter Callan. The girls had a great time playing toys and having mac and cheese together. It was so fun to see Sophia want to do things like Callan. Here are two cute pictures from our lunch yesterday!

The girls typing on the keyboard

The girls and their mommies

Sophia has made some big potty accomplishments over the past couple of days which is exciting. What is even more exciting is that we noticed this weekend she is actually forming sentences of three or four words together. When I called to my parents house this weekend, she answered the phone. It was the most adorable thing ever! Wow I am totally blessed!!

0 comments: